Stroke is all-too-common in the elderly, and recovery is an ongoing process. The symptoms from a stroke vary depending on what part of the brain was affected by the lack of blood and oxygen. Common stroke symptoms include changes in alertness, personality, and behavior; difficulty reading, writing, speaking or understanding others speak. Stroke victims often suffer from memory loss, confusion, dizziness, muscle weakness and decreased vision.
Debilitating symptoms can affect an elderly person’s ability to take care of themselves. Trusted Hands Senior Care has an in home stroke care program that works with your therapist and is designed to help adults or seniors recover from a stroke and regain their independence. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with daily tasks such as, cleaning, cooking, bathing, dressing and transportation to and from appointments.
- Support in physical, speech and occupational therapy exercises
- Medication and follow up appointment reminders
- Encourage a healthy diet, exercise and social interaction
- Companionship with a consistent and dependable caregiver
Our goal is to provide a superior customer experience
Trusted Hands Senior Care is dedicated to providing a caring, high quality, and cost effective alternative to long-term institutional facility care. Unlike many nursing homes, rehab centers and assisted living facilities, Trusted Hands Senior Home Care can help ensure the consistent and compassionate one-on-one attention that you and your loved one deserves. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, loving relationships and peace of mind!