We’re Proud To Be a WBE/WOSB/SLBE/LSBE Certified Business
Trusted Hands Senior Care, LLC is a WBE/WOSB adult and senior homecare agency certified in Atlanta, GA and at the federal level. Trusted Hands is 100% minority woman owned business. Nationally, we can provide excellence in adult, senior and disability homecare. Our team is comprised of certified and licensed nurses and nurse aides adhering to the highest standards in our industry.
What does this acronym mean? It means we’re a majority woman owned small business, certified by the federal government (WOSB) and locally in Atlanta, GA as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE). In addition, Trusted Hands also holds the below certifications:
- DeKalb County (LSBE – Local Small Business Certification)
- Clayton County (SLBE – Small Local Business Certification and MBE – Minority Business Enterprise)
- Lastly, we’re proud to announce our certification through WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)
We’re pleased to contribute to diversity in the workplace. Diverse, inclusive teams create the best work and environment and the most interesting workplaces. So to the point, Trusted Hands was awarded the 2019 Best Places To Work Award (placed in the top 5) and 2019 Women of Excellence Award.
With our proven track record and expertise, we are always ready for the next opportunity to assist those in need. We have an unprecedented reputation and an excellent rapport amongst affiliates in the industry. We continue to build a strong brand within Trusted Hands Senior Care, LLC.
Check out our Core Competencies:
- Provide Patient-Centered Care – identify, respect, and care about patients’ differences, values, preferences, and expressed needs; relieve pain and suffering; coordinate continuous care; listen intently, clearly inform, communicate with, and educate patients; share decision making and management; and continuously advocate disease prevention, wellness, and promotion of healthy lifestyles, including a focus on population health.
- Work in Interdisciplinary Teams — cooperate, collaborate, communicate, and integrate care in teams to ensure that care is continuous and reliable.
- Employ Evidence-Based Practice — integrate best research with clinical expertise and patient values for optimum care, and participate in learning and research activities to the extent feasible.
- Apply Quality Improvement — identify errors and hazards in care; understand and implement basic safety design principles, such as standardization and simplification; continually understand and measure quality of care in terms of structure, process, and outcomes in relation to patient and community needs; design and test interventions to change processes and systems of care, with the objective of improving quality.
- Utilize Informatics — communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision making using information technology.
Trusted Hands Differentiators:
- Proudly Accept GA Medicaid SOURCE & CCSP
- Private Pay Option
- Long Term Care Insurance Accepted
- Able to Handle Increased Payroll
- All Staff Offered Healthcare Coverage Options
- Credential Maintenance Exceeds Expectations
- We Serve Over 25 Counties in Georgia
- Diversified and Trained Staff
- Human Dignity – We value each client as a unique individual with a right to be respected and be cared for.
- Social Responsibility – We value just use of resources entrusted to us for enhancement of human life.
- Excellence – We value our team’s dedication for continuous improvement in all that we do and for striving to be a leader for others to follow.
- Collaboration – We value our partnership with patients, their families, our staff, and providers. The spirit of respectful cooperation extends beyond our walls to our business partners and the community.
- Balance – Better patient care starts with self-care
- Safety – We value clients’ and our employees’ safety.
Our goal is to provide a superior customer experience
Trusted Hands Senior Care is dedicated to providing a caring, high quality, and cost effective alternative to long-term institutional facility care. Unlike many nursing homes, rehab centers and assisted living facilities, Trusted Hands Senior Home Care can help ensure the consistent and compassionate one-on-one attention that you and your loved one deserves. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, loving relationships and peace of mind!